Deepa Ghalley XII Science(Goal to score good marks in English subject)

     My strategies to achieve high mark in English Domain

In this academic year 2024 I want to score good mark that will be above 70 percentage or at least  above 65 percentage. This is my wish but I don't know whether I will  be able to achieve or not. 

               Some of my strategies  

1. Reading the story from the text.

2. Practice writing essay and poems as much as I can.

3. Asking doubt to the subject teacher or to the       classmate.

4. Discussing with my friends about the literature.

5. Solving the past paper questions together with friends.

6. I will set the target mark for the English Domain.

7. And I will make the Road Map to achieve the target mark .

Therefore, I will try my best to do all these things in these academic year 2024.


 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dechen Zam 12 Commerce

Sonam Dechen

Sonam Chophel(First ESSAY)